FREEMIUM $0.00 These items will always be free — some may require an email address:
- Twitter Basics prezi – Mid 2010
- The 2009 Tweeter’s Almanac: The Great #Indiana Initiative of Aught Nine (free PDF download)
- Stark ReAlity Check blog — Case Stories, Best Practices, Observations
- Twitter interactions in @replies — within reason
- Helpful Downloads
BUY ME A MEAL OR BEVERAGE – Just pick up the tab – One Hour meeting during which time I share valuable information about your specific digital needs.e.g Inbound Marketing, Digital Branding, Social Media, SEO / SEM… Be prepared to take lots of notes.
PUBLIC SPEAKING / TEACHING – Topics include (but not limited to): Digital Branding, Social Media, Inbound Marketing, Marketing and Public Relations in the 21st Century, The Zen of Twitter, Strategic Fund-raising, Online Event Planning, Digital Dialogs, Viral Marketing Techniques, Internet Infrastructure and Internet Trends.
- Key Note
- Educational / Non-Profit Organizations, Associations, Schools
- Un-Conferences, Panel Discussions, Round-Table Discussions
- Webinars, Tweet Chats, Internet Radio Programs
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING –
- Day-Long Boot Camps
- Team Lunch-and-Learns
- Extended Length Team Trainings
- Personalized Individual Training
- Live Facebook Events
STRATEGIC SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING – Hourly and project rates are negotiated on an individual basis.
- Comprehensive Marketing and Public Relations Design — Combining traditional sales, marketing, and public relations with up-to-the-minute digital best practices.
- Digital Brand Management
- Social Media Campaign Design for Products, Services, or Missions
- Vertical Marketing Listening — Research and Engagement
- On-going Channel Research – Internet Trend-Spotting